Sunday, January 15, 2017

Sploder 3D Mission Game Creator

I like the combination of action and puzzle mechanics in this game. The door hacking and force field switches added to the enjoyment of the game for me. I like a good shooter as much as anyone, but when different gameplay styles can be incorporated, I find that the game has more depth and keeps me engaged longer. I was a little frustrated by the aiming mechanics, but this was mostly due to my playing on a laptop with a touchpad. I think that I would have had a much better time on a desktop with a proper mouse. I also enjoyed the mission apsect. Having a distinct objective adds to the tension and makes the gameplay more meaningful to me.

I can see myself possibly making this type of game, with varying game types and a mission format. The cobination of elements is definitely something that I enjoy, and would like to attempt myself.

1 comment:

  1. i love thsi sploder is the best game really i loev this
    so today i wish to sav eyour website in my chroom bookmark its best site i love this

    ReplyDelete